Reservation and cancellation policy
For all reservations:
- Pets are not permitted in the hotel or restaurant.
- If credit card payment is not an option for you, please contact us at email@example.com to discuss alternative payment options.
- No hay reembolsos por no presentarse, llegadas tardías o salidas anticipadas.
- No refunds for no shows, late arrivals or early check outs. Any changes to booking are subject to availability and room rate changes.
To secure a reservation:
- Transport delays or cancellations from airlines or any type of transport.
- Bad weather, storms and hurricanes or any type of natural disaster, diseases, epidemics or pandemics.
- Government/political actions, events or situations or acts of war or terrorism.
- Electrical outages (including WIFI service) due to weather, mechanical maintenance or construction difficulties, resulting in loss of enjoyment.
- Personal health issues or personal situations in general which may affect travel plans.
- Any loss, theft or damage of personal items at any stage of your trip.
- Absence of travel documents, visas, passports, health certificates where required. We are not responsible for advertisement of travel and entry requirements.
- Any accident causing injury during any stage of your trip. All hospital, transport and medical expenses are the guest’s responsibility.
- Our policies are subject to change at our discretion based on circumstances outside of our control.
We highly recommend that all of our guests secure quality Travel Insurance. Not all policies are the same. You should check carefully what is and what is not covered before choosing your cover. Please ensure your policy covers you for any unexpected changes outside of our terms & conditions.